Wednesday, September 27, 2017

STRANGE LOG: Time To Stop Dating These Vol.1

LIKE A PHOENIX I RISE!! So long story short, Photobucket decided to be a HUGE douche and restrict me from sharing images to 3rd Parties (ie, blogs and the like). While initially distraught because the vast majority of my reviews (and comments) have been thrown to wayside, I decided to simply take the L just because getting all my work back was going to be an uphill battle. WELL, UPHILL NO MORE! Because my "Pretty Little Liars", "Gotham" & "The Following" reviews are all back up with pictures and everything! "Hannibal" will be following shortly! This is a good day. Now here's what's coming down the pike. Not a whole lot to get to but still some stuff to discuss. Let's get to it.

So as it stands right now I'm a touch under the weather. I had just recently got a flu shot and those things tend to make me sick...so ergo I'm currently sick...ugh. That being said some wonderful news did transpire over the week as I had just recently got a call for a job interview!! YES! Which means I am one step closer to escaping the unrelenting Hell that is my current job and I'll be so happy when I do. That being said if I do indeed get this new job I may be looking at a touch more free time but I'm not 100% sure, first I gotta nail the interview (no problem there) next I gotta get a schedule. And that's gonna take awhile but nonetheless I am thrilled to be starting this new chapter in my life, HOPEFULLY!

Moving right along, there is SO much television to get to, my goodness. While network television is certainly falling behind, sadly there hasn't been anything that tickled my fancy for awhile, not since when "The Following" premiered were there a new crop of shows I was 100% interested in checking out. These days it's slim pickings and that's both good and bad. The good of it is, I have the time to catch up and on a few things (not that I really have) and the bad of it is, there's nothing new I can really sink my teeth into and get excited about. My wife and I have been watching "The Following" nightly (I, of course have already seen it, she hasn't) and she's enjoying it but once that series is done I imagine we'll get back to our own things. As I've stated before I've been watching "Sherlock" and I'm currently in Series 3.

It's good to be the king.

That being said, I'm planning to jump into "Dragonball Super" but man oh man am I behind the curve on that and I'm worried I will be for awhile. "Dragonball" is like an old pair of shoes that you haven't worn in awhile, once you put them on they feel weird but once you wear them for awhile you're comfortable again. That's how I feel with "Dragonball Super". Although, not gonna lie, my main reasons for wanting to dive back in (aside from it being frickin' "Dragonball") is Hit seems like a really interesting character and Kale & Caulifla are hot...what? You saw that coming, shut up. Anyway, it's the first time Female Super Saiyajins have ever been seen in the series and given that they're Saiyajins from another universe altogether makes them even more interesting. While I haven't watched "Dragonball Super", I am up on the current goings on, and the Tournament of Power Arc is BEYOND high stakes as these guys are fighting for the existence of their very universe...hard to see Goku in a positive light after winning the tournament and effectively damning trillions to instant death at the hands of Zen-Oh but we'll see what happens.


In other news, it looks like "Pretty Little Liars" is getting a spin-off and OH GOOD GRAVY NO!! Seeing as how they already tried and failed (miserably, I might add) with "Ravenswood", another spin-off just seems like overkill. However, cannon is on their side seeing as how this spin-off titled "The Perfectionists" is actually based off of a work of Sara Shephard's. The headliners for this series will be Alison and Mona...but what could they POSSIBLY do that'd be interesting at this point in time? Needless to say, I shant be watching this.

Well teammates, I thought I had more to say but alas, I do not. Kinda of a bummer to seeing as how I usually had more to say. Maybe it's because time is wearing thin, maybe it's because I'm older and give less of a damn about some things or maybe it's just because I feel a legit burn out coming out. I don't know gang, despite having all my needs met, I still feel as though my life is stagnated. I haven't been writing as much as I used to, I haven't been drawing as much as I used to and I haven't been enjoying things as much as I used to. I sound depressed, I assure you, I'm not, after all I have an amazing son and equally amazing wife. Its just my personal goals are seemingly out of reach at the moment and I need to return to pursuing those as best I can. Maybe that's what I need, some well needed re-focusing of my life. Let's hope that works out. Here's a GIF of Fry dancing, why? Because I'm hoping I'm doing the same dance once I get this new job! Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment