Tuesday, July 11, 2017

STRANGE LOG: 7-8-2017

So here we go, The Strangeverse has been reborn. For those of you who don't know I recently lost several articles on my blog due to Photobucket wanting to charge users for 3rd party hosting (a.k.a embedding). So because of that I've lost several articles and switched over my all my image hosting duties directly to Google & Imgur (as I doubt imgur will go the way of Photobucket anytime soon). So in this Strange Log I'll be updating you all on what's coming back, what's not coming back and what's coming soon, all available after the break.

Right off the bat all my reviews of TV shows won't be returning, my reviews of "Pretty Little Liars" (still the funniest damn things I've ever written ever...a moment of silence PLEASE for those reviews........., Thank you), my "Hannibal" reviews won't be coming back nor will my review for "The Following" be coming back. Alas, reconstructing those reviews with the images (and those images really sealed in the funny!) would be too time consuming and I have a full-time job and a son to boot. So as much as I'd like to reclaim my glory days (and those were glory days!) I can't do so with any consistency. That being said, I doubt very much so if I'll be reviewing any TV show in the near future (then again I doubt anything as great as "Hannibal" and as riff-worthy as "Pretty Little Liars" will come along for me to review.

I had a dick the whole time!

Truth be told the upcoming shows on TV haven't grabbed me by the balls lately like some previous Seasons of TV have. 2013 was a magical time for TV and I don't see that coming up anytime soon. Even certain TV shows that may seem interesting still don't leap out to me as review-worthy. So I think I'll be keeping my reviews strictly to movies and leaving it at that until something pops up. With that said, "Project Canceled" is still on going. I'm currently re-watching "The Event" and taking notes. For those of you who don't know "Project Canceled" is an upcoming series where I review canceled TV shows and discuss where it all went wrong, what could have saved it and the series it's self. I'm greatly looking forward to finishing "The Event" so I can get started on watching "Mortal Kombat: Conquest" a series that I've been dying to get my hands on for awhile. Can't wait for that!

No small mystery why "The Event" was canceled.

Other than that, not sure what else to report, things are kinda quite here and won't pick back up until August with "The Defenders" coming out and the U.S. adaptation of "Death Note", then it'll be quite again followed by October which will herald the return of "Stranger Things". Other than that, not much to report, nothing really going on these days. So here's a GIF of some horrible CGI, why? Because this is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment