Friday, June 30, 2017

And thus...

And so if you're new to this blog...although not sure why you'd be new considering no one's really reading this so I guess it really doesn't matter in the first place. Photobucket has decided to become extreme douche bags a la' Myspace, however unlike Myspace, Photobucket is now charging individuals for hosting videos. One would assume that Photobucket would gain revenue from the MANY, MANY, MANY (exhaustingly) MANY ads on their website that slow their loading time, but it looks like they spent all that money on their bullshit interface and their slow as molasses uploading speed. Because of terrible decisions made by the morons who run Photobucket, nearly 200 something articles of mine are now without images to go along with them, and in order to make my Blog entertaining, I have to go in and red dress every single screencap...Oh goody, I can't think of a better way to spend the weekend...needless I'm beyond pissed off.

I don't ask for much, I had a plan to write 2 articles this weekend, one was a review for "A Cure For Wellness" and the other was about Predictability in movies. It's bad enough I work a job I loathe to the very core of my soul and I'm so exhausted I can barely spend time with my son because I gotta come home, eat and then go to bed but now I'm dangerously close to getting another favorite pass time taken from me. I stopped making Youtube videos because Youtube made it pretty much impossible for me to distinguish myself from other reviewers out there so I decided to blog, previously I was almost screwed over for my "Hannibal" reviews which inspired me to write my "Copyright Hell" article but NOW, Photobucket has all but gutted my blog for nearly EVERYTHING. I'm currently hosting my images on Imgur.com and that seems to be working out fine but I can't help but think the same thing will happen there. The image I have up now is hosted by Google, which I should just probably direct upload everything from now on but with the way all that Copyright bullshit has been going lately I wouldn't be shocked if they screwed me over eventually as well.

I'm losing confidence in a lot of crap these days and blogging was a nice and fun way to be my opinions on various topics out in the public sphere, if that gets taken away from me I'll just be another schmuck watching TV talking to his loved ones about TV shows they haven't seen nor heard of and I'm not that pathetic, not yet. All in all I'm incredibly angry right now and I have to go to work later this morning and the anger will only increase, not a good way to start the morning. Pray for me. I'll see you guys later. Until then, refrain from reading any of my old posts until I get everything cleaned but. Catch you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment