Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm Dropping "The Following" Reviews...

 photo tf24mp4PutLocker1233_zpsed4f2ff0.jpg
Ya know, I really did myself a disservice by NOT reviewing the First Season of this series, I'm convinced of it now. Why? Because I really don't like where this season is going, too much has changed, too many characters are dead and the focus feels shifted. I like The Twins, I hate Lily Gray and I hate Mandy. I'm officially dropping reviews of this series...so for now it'll just be "Pretty Little Liars" until "Hannibal" returns to save me from this. Hopefully "The Following" manages to turn it around...but I doubt it. *sigh* This makes me sad because I REALLY liked the first season. Then again...I should've known better when Scott Reynolds was added to the writers...Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment